Creating a nurturing space
for sessions and groups that gently guide and support you to enjoy your own simple practice of meditation.
What is Meditation Therapy?
Meditation is something that we can learn with guidance, coaching and practicing together.
The benefit of meditation practice is we are less likely to engage in the mental rollercoaster with thoughts running in circles and not resolving our issues, but the brain moves onto the next priority and files the previous thoughts as energy in the body until something triggers them again.
Whatever we haven’t resolved produces anxiety subconsciously and we know we are anxious but often don’t realise what is causing it.
Meditation Therapy may be used as part of an overall process that maximises our healing potential and I believe it is the most important if not essential for our healing process. With the right tools and teacher it can be simple and easily achieved.
Meditation therapy helps with:
- slowing the brain so that we can use our brain more efficiently
- thinking burns a lot of energy and slowing down conserves this and more efficient use of resources
- when our brain is stressed so is our body and we age faster and wear ourselves out
- our ability to make good decisions and solve problems
- life feels easier and less frantic
- slowing our thoughts opens more of our brain capacity, contrary to what we may think!
- greater focus enables us to plan our time better
from people in my meditation groups...
Aeve holds meditation circles, which I have been attending, where she always leads with a lovely guided meditation. Personally, I find her voice very soothing and easy to listen to while being taken to a level of complete restful relaxation.
I find when Aeve starts her meditating session everyone is immediately centred and focused to receive. Her calming voice is truly a gift and her words seem to be guided by her heart, which is open to service. It always is a privilege to participate in one of her sessions.
Healing your life
with a holistic approach to your whole life
GET IN TOUCH...
To arrange an Inner Child Healing consultation or workshop, send us a message.
Insights, inspiration and more...